Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009

It's my first June entry - sweeet.

Monday we had Italian class (as usual) and then we all did laundry. It was so expensive - 7 euro. That's like 10 dollars for doing one load of laundry. Literally, ridiculous. Then we got lunch at the Oil Shoppe (again) and then we went to the Salvatore Ferragamo shoe museum. It was really cool - we saw shoe molds of so many famous people and lots of really cool shoes.

Then we came back and did homework and read books and stuff. Then at 7 Matteo and I went to pregame at this Mexican restaurant. We had a pitcher of margarita each. THEN we all went out that night. Enough said.

Yesterday was very uneventful. Italian, Renaissance class (where we went to see David by Michelangelo at the Galleria dell'Academia) and then napped until like 6. Then I did my homework and we had dinner. After dinner I had every intention to go out, but then I got tired and I just wanted to read my book, so I ended up bypassing going out and I read my book till like 11:30. Then, some of us watched a movie and I went to bed at 1:15. It was a good night.

Today has also been uneventful. Italian class again, Renaissance again and lunch again. Then I finally finished my book (it was really good, it was called The Double Bind) I have also already read The Devil Wears Prada, Marshmallows for Breakfast, and A Thousand Splending Suns. Today after I finish studying and getting everything done, I am going to start Chasing Harry Winston. Then next on my list is Deception Point, and after that The Kite Runner. I love reading so much.

Tonight I might go out and meet up with some friends we made from Princeton, or I might stay in and study for my test. Or I might go to a gay bar with Bryce. We'll see.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment