Fiorentina vs. AC Milan!
I'm going on a diet, it's official. Today I had a sandwich the size of my head for lunch. A large slice of pizza for dinner. And then I had two gelatos. Two gelatos, after dinner. Just because I wanted them. I'm going to be the size of an elephant by the time I get home.
Today was fun! I finally got to sleep in and get as much sleep as I wanted and then I got ready and we met up with Jordan's friend David and his friends Katon and Emily and we all went to lunch and then to the FIORENTINA vs AC MILAN game at 3. We lost 2-0, but atleast we got to see David Beckham since he plays for AC Milan.
After the game we hung out and then got dinner around 7:30 and since then we've been talking, facebooking, gchatting, and attempting to finish hw and read.
I love european football.
No comments:
Post a Comment