
Today, I got to Florence. It is quite possibly the most beautiful city in the world. I have been here since 12:30, and Ian and Jordan and I walked around the city and got gelato and calzones and then found the rail station. Funny things that happened already:
I got harassed by a street artist and I gave in and paid 10 euro for the worst caricature of me - ever.
Jordan got harassed by some guy working at the Space Club and he offered us a discount to come party with him.
And then come hang out with his friends afterward! Then I napped and now we are waiting for dinner, but sitting on the terrace and having a good old time.
That picture up there is the view of the Duomo from our terrace.
Things to do tomorrow:
Train station to get tickets validated
Cell Phone
Buy Notebook/Pencils (I forgot I was actually here to study abroad)
Get tickets to Lil Jon?!
Awesome
No comments:
Post a Comment