Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11, 2009

Day 2!

Today has been fun. We went to our first Italian class and learned some stuff about saying hi, bye, asking people about names and then random stuff. Then we did a lot of errands! Ian and I went and got cell phones - but I can barely talk to anyone since its so expensive! I bought a notebook, which I needed for class. And then I bought a pair of shoes. I need to stop shopping. We also went to the supermarket and bought a ton of stuff. We stopped by the train station, which wasn't that entertaining. And then we went to get Lil Jon tickets and the GREATEST thing happened: we met the owner of the club.

Now we are now officially VIPs - which basically means that free stuff lol.

I am going to add a picture for today soon, but I need to get a good one first!

I LOVE FLORENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment