Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12, 2009



Hello!

I feel like its going to get really boring to tell you guys about my day, so I'll probably update on the funny things that happened last night.

FIRST, TONIGHT WE ARE GOING TO SEE LIL JON. I sort of can't wait, and we might be taking tons and tons of pictures.

Last night was quite possibly one of the funniest nights of my life.

We have officially changed our names to:
Vasundhara - Viani
Ian - Iani
Jordan - Giani

(Italian has no j's, just g's, which is why it has to be Giani)

Today, we planned our weekend trip to Rome this weekend and finally bought the rest of our tickets!
Also, we had our first Renaissance Florence class, in which I am pretty sure everyone fell asleep atleast once. But it was funny. It was realllly hot out today, but still a nice day. We just walked around and stopped by the Piazza of San Lorenzo and saw some really awesome open street markets, which was cool. Did Italian homework and took mini naps. I am so excited for tonight.

Also, I left my camera cord at home and I won't be able to get it until my sister visits me in 2.5 weeks, so I can't put up pics now, but I will do it all once I can.

More later, I still love this place, its going to go by so fast.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you got schwasted on your third day there. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete